- After-School Care
- Library Services
- Links & Resources
- School Accountability Report Cards
(published April 15, 2020)
NOTE: RUSD Special Education-- Case managers and individual service providers will be reaching out to families and/or students during this time.
Click on the title links below to view its respective content.
As we enter this new stage of virtual learning, there are always unforeseen challenges to be addressed. Our caring teachers are shouldering so much. Some of our students are feeling overwhelmed, while others may be having difficulty connecting to their learning. Parents and caregivers, similarly, are facing new stressors and challenges during this time. Listed below, you'll find a few resources for wellness:
- Resources for emotional support and well-being
- Stress Relief for Caregivers and Kids during COVID-19
If you or someone you know has a serious or immediate concern, please call 9-1-1. If your concern needs immediate attention, support is also available by contacting the CA Department of Public Health's 24-hour Suicide Prevention Lifeline at 1-800-273-8255 or text 838255.
- General - Online Instruction FAQ (including updates on all things instruction) [en español]
- Simple One-Stop for Resources for How to Login to your Child's Accounts [en español]
- RUSD's Technology Support Desk (available to families who need assistance at the hours below)
|Monday- Thursday||7:30 a.m. to 11:00 a.m.||(916) email@example.com|
- Pandemic-EBT Program and Pandemic-EBT Reference Guide
- UPDATED September 2020: Where and when to obtain lunches for RUSD meal program
- There are bags of student materials (paper, pencils, markers, crayons) for those students who may need them at these locations.
- Placer Food Bank free Farmer's Market Dates
- Emergency childcare services (CDI and Club Rocklin) [en español]
- Technology access
- Parent Resources [en español]
- Online Learning Links [en español]
- Parent access to Schoology courses
- Best Practices for Parents for Learning at Home [en español]
- Helpful Tips for Behavior Challenges
- How to help your child to log onto his/her Google account
- How to access Google Classroom [en español]
- How to access Clever [en español] and get Family Help & Support