skip to main content

Immunization Waiver

If you would like your child to attend school, without proof of the legally required vaccinations, California law requires that you complete the process to obtain a medical exemption.  First, you are required to register for a CAIR-ME account, at  On this website, you will need to complete the required information to request an exemption.  From there, you will need to contact your doctor with your “Medical Exemption Number” to complete the required information about whether or not a medical exemption is warranted.
For more information please visit: