skip to main content

Dual Enrollment

About Dual Enrollment

The mission of the Rocklin Unified School District’s Dual Language (DL) Education is to ensure all students have equitable access to educational excellence. The Spanish Dual Language program at Quarry Trail Elementary provides rigorous, relevant, and culturally competent dual-language instruction in Spanish and English to ensure students reach high levels of academic achievement, bilingualism, biliteracy, and sociocultural competence. The Dual Language program is committed to the integration of rich opportunities for our students, families, staff, and community to experience and honor multilingualism and culture. 

Courses at Rocklin High School

Courses at Whitney High School

Steps to Enroll - Sierra College

  • Meet with your high school counselor. Verify that you qualify and discuss your class options.
  • Apply to Sierra College. Apply online through OpenCCC and indicate that you are a high school student. We recommend using a personal email address and not a school email. Watch a tutorial video on applying for Dual Enrollment program.
  • Set up your mySierra account. Refer to your Welcome email and use the password reset tool to create your account. If you have not received the Welcome email, contact
  • Complete the Dual Enrollment Permission e-form. During the first week of class (or prior to), you will receive a link to this form, which you can access using your mySierra username and password.
  • Parent/guardian and counselor e-form signatures. After you e-sign and submit the e-form, it will be routed to the parent/guardian you provided in the form, then to your high school counselor, and back to Sierra College. Video for Parents: How to sign the Dual Enrollment e-form.
  • Class registration. Sierra College will register you in the class(es) you were approved for. You can then check with your instructor or your mySierra account to confirm you were enrolled in the class.


To learn more about Dual Enrollment opportunities at Rocklin Unified School District, please contact your child's high school counselor.