- NEW Online Learning for Parents Site
- Work Permits
- Transcript Requests - Summer 2020
- #RUSDKeepsConnected (Online/Remote Learning)
- Family Chromebook Buy Program
- Aeries (Student Information System)
- Annual Parent Notice
- Bridges in Mathematics Resources (K-5)
- California Department of Ed. (Morgan Hill Case)
- Department Links
- Family Engagement
- Inter/Intra Attendance Permits
- Kindergarten FAQs
- Schoology Parent Resources
- Technology Use Agreements & Policies
- Which School Will My Child Attend?
- Curriculum Information
Transcript Requests - Summer 2020
Transcript Requests: June 25 through July 29, 2020
Transcripts for Rocklin, Whitney and Victory High Schools are currently being processed at the Rocklin Unified School District Office during the following dates and times providing you have completed steps 1 & 2 below:
Thursday, June 25 - 9 a.m. - 11 a.m. & 1 p.m. - 3 p.m.
Monday - Wednesday, June 29 - July 1, 9 a.m. - 11 a.m. & 1 p.m. - 3 p.m.
Monday - Friday, July 6 - 29, 2020: 9 a.m. - noon & 1 - 3:30 p.m.
Please read the following instructions to request a transcript:
1. Complete the Google Form request with the required information. Please note: Your transcript will be available the day following your Google Form submission, providing it is a day we are open (see schedule above).
2. The cost of each transcript is $1.00. Please bring the appropriate amount to the Rocklin Unified District Office at 2615 Sierra Meadows Drive, Rocklin during the dates/times noted above. PLEASE NOTE: A photo ID is required to pick up your transcript.
If you have transcript questions, please contact Jodi Konsesky at 916-630-3318 or firstname.lastname@example.org.