- NEW Online Learning for Parents Site
- Work Permits - Summer 2020
- Transcript Requests - Summer 2020
- #RUSDKeepsConnected (Online/Remote Learning)
- Family Chromebook Buy Program
- Aeries (Student Information System)
- Annual Parent Notice
- Bridges in Mathematics Resources (K-5)
- California Department of Ed. (Morgan Hill Case)
- Department Links
- Family Engagement
- Inter/Intra Attendance Permits
- Kindergarten FAQs
- Schoology Parent Resources
- Technology Use Agreements & Policies
- Which School Will My Child Attend?
- Curriculum Information
Distance Learning Photos
Calling all staff members, students and families: share photos of how you and/or your superstar student(s) are learning online during this school closure! Email us the photo, the first name of who's in the photo, grade-level, school and a short caption about what you're working on to RUSDCommunications@rocklinusd.org!
Be sure to check this page often, as photos of our hard-working students and staff members will be posted regularly.
Mr. Haviland, Sunset Ranch Elementary School
Mr. Haviland's students teach him during home learning!
Mrs. Louie, 7th, Granite Oaks Middle School
Mrs. Siska, LA, Rocklin High School
Mrs. Siska sang a song to help motivate her students to read!
Mrs. Brown, Coblestone Elementary School
Mrs. Brown chatting with her EL students.
Principal Auwae, Parker Whitney Elementary School
Principal Auwae encouraging her students to read!
Mrs. Powers (3rd, Rocklin Elementary School)
Mrs. Powers hanging our with her class on Zoom!
Mrs. Lane, Art, Whitney High School
Mrs. Lane reminded her students to go outside and enjoy the fresh air.
Ben, Kindergarten, Sunset Ranch Elementary School
Ben is working on his skills at home!
RUSD Elementary EL Support Staff
EL Support Staff checking-in online.
Rowan (5th, Sierra Elementary School), Gray (8th, Spring View Middle School)
Rowan, Gray and their dad showing us how they do their work at home!
Rowan (5th, Sierra Elementary School)
Rowan is hard at work at her distance learning desk.
Student reads a book about Milton Hershey to her family.