skip to main content

Inter/Intra Attendance Permits

Rocklin Unified School District (RUSD) is now accepting Interdistrict Attendance Permit requests for the 2020-21 school year.  We will begin processing incoming permits (for students transferring into RUSD) on February 3, 2020. 
Out of district residents must begin the application process at their district of residence (please do not use the form below).  Please note that every effort will be made to accommodate your request, but could include redirection to another school within Rocklin USD.
Outgoing Interdistrict Attendance Permits (transferring out of RUSD to another school district) will be processed on an ongoing basis.  Please contact your requested school district for submission deadlines.
Parents or guardians living within the boundaries of RUSD may choose to request that a student attend an RUSD school not in their designated area of residence.  This is referred to as an Intradistrict Attendance Permit.
The District has procedures and forms for both types of attendance permits that RUSD residents should use for their requests:
Intradistrict - Attendance within RUSD Click here for Information   (English)     (Spanish)
  Click here for Form             (English)   (Spanish)
    Intradistrict Applications must be submitted to the student's school of residence.
Interdistrict - Attendance between Districts Click here for Information   (English)   (Spanish)
  Click here for Form             (English)   (Spanish)
    Interdistrict Applications and supporting documentation may be emailed to or faxed to 916-630-2226.