- NEW Online Learning for Parents Site
- Work Permits (During School Year)
- Work Permits - Summer 2022
- Transcript Requests (During School Year)
- Transcript Requests - Summer 2022
- #RUSDKeepsConnected (Online/Remote Learning)
- Family Chromebook Buy Program
- Aeries (Student Information System)
- Annual Parent Notice
- Bridges in Mathematics Resources (K-5)
- California Department of Ed. (Morgan Hill Case)
- Department Links
- Family Engagement
- Inter/Intra Attendance Permits
- Kindergarten FAQs
- Schoology Parent Resources
- Technology Use Agreements & Policies
- Which School Will My Child Attend?
- Curriculum Information
Inter/Intra Attendance Permits
Rocklin Unified School District (RUSD) is now accepting Interdistrict Attendance Permit requests for the 2022-2023 school year.
Out of district residents must begin the application process at their district of residence (please do not use the form below). Please note that every effort will be made to accommodate your request, but could include redirection to another school within Rocklin USD.
Outgoing Interdistrict Attendance Permits (transferring out of RUSD to another school district) will be processed on an ongoing basis. Please contact your requested school district for submission deadlines.
Parents or guardians living within the boundaries of RUSD may choose to request that a student attend an RUSD school not in their designated area of residence. This is referred to as an Intradistrict Attendance Permit.
The District has procedures and forms for both types of attendance permits that RUSD residents should use for their requests:
|Intradistrict - Attendance within RUSD||Click here for Information (English)||(Spanish)|
|Click here for Form (English)||(Spanish)|
Intradistrict Applications must be submitted to the student's school of residence.
Questions regarding Intradistrict Applications should be directed to your school of residence.
|Interdistrict - Attendance between Districts||Click here for Information (English)||(Spanish)|
|Click here for Form (English)|
Questions regarding Interdistrict Applications may be directed to the following individuals based on your students grade level:
Grades TK- 6