- Programs of Choice
The mission of the Rocklin Unified School District English Learner Program is to develop English language listening, speaking, reading and writing skills in bilingual students as effectively and as quickly as possible. Support is provided through English Language Development (ELD) and by providing meaningful and understandable core instruction geared to each student’s language ability level.
Click a link to download the English Language Learner Program brochure:
The District English Learner Advisory Committee (DELAC) advises the district's local governing board on programs and services for English learners on the following tasks:
- Development or revision of a district master plan of education programs and services for English learners, taking into consideration the Single School Plan for Student Achievement.
- Conducting a district-wide needs assessment on a school-by-school basis.
- Establishment of district programs, goals, and objectives for programs and services for English learners.
- Development of a plan to ensure compliance with any applicable teacher and instructional aide requirements.
- Administration of the annual language census.
- Review and comment on the district's reclassification procedures.
- Review and comment on the written notifications required to be sent to parents and guardians.
Upcoming 2019-2020 DELAC Meetings
Meetings are held in the District Office Board Room located at 2615 Sierra Meadows Drive, Rocklin, CA 95677 on the following dates.
| September 5, 2019
| January 16, 2020
| May 14, 2020
2019-2020 DELAC Meeting Minutes
2018-2019 DELAC Meeting Minutes
2017-2018 DELAC Meeting Minutes