- Aeries (Student Information System)
- Annual Parent Notice
- Bridges in Mathematics Resources (K-5)
- California Department of Ed. (Morgan Hill Case)
- Family Engagement
- Health Services
- Intra/Inter Attendance Permits
- Kindergarten FAQs
- Nutrition Services
- School Accountability Report Cards
- Schoology Parent Resources
- SchoolMessenger SMS/Text Messaging FAQ
- Street Directory
- Student & District Calendars
- Summer School
- Technology Use Agreements & Policies
- Which School Will My Child Attend?
- Williams Act
Aeries (Student Information System)
Starting in the 2016-2017 school year the Rocklin Unified School District will further enhance the use of our existing Student Information System (Aeries) by enabling the use of online Parent and Student "portal accounts."
Aeries Portal accounts will compliment our continued efforts to improve school-to-home communication by providing parents and students online and timely access to information about:
- Grade books (elementary schools*)
- Progress reports and report cards
In the future, our goal is to use this system to significantly reduce paperwork by maintaining emergency contact information online and making the back-to-school/1st day packet process more convenient and efficient for parents!
*Grades 7-12 will use our existing Schoology system for grade books.
Rocklin Unified Aeries Parent Portal Address
- Step-by-step directions for creating your parent portal in Aeries: Visit our YouTube tutorial
- Creating an Aeries Parent Portal Account - Document
- Student Initial Login, Changing Password Document