The District English Learner Advisory Committee (DELAC) advises the district's local governing board on programs and services for English learners on the following tasks:
- Development or revision of a district master plan of education programs and services for English learners, taking into consideration the Single School Plan for Student Achievement.
- Conducting a district-wide needs assessment on a school-by-school basis.
- Establishment of district programs, goals, and objectives for programs and services for English learners.
- Development of a plan to ensure compliance with any applicable teacher and instructional aide requirements.
- Administration of the annual language census.
- Review and comment on the district's reclassification procedures.
- Review and comment on the written notifications required to be sent to parents and guardians.
Upcoming 2017-2018 DELAC Meetings
Meetings are held in the District Office Board Room located at 2615 Sierra Meadows Drive, Rocklin, CA 95677 on the following dates.
2016-2017 DELAC Meeting Minutes
2015-2016 DELAC Meeting Minutes